Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aussie Millions success. Next Adelaide


So I finished a disapointing 60th in the main event for a min-cash of 15k after being very excitied about my chances. However, I final tabled the 2k 6 max side event and finished 2nd after being chip leader a good portion of the way down. Disapointing as well but I have a 76k score to ease my pain.

This PCA-Melbourne trip has been pretty good to me. I've worked horrendous long hours and haven't had much time for fun like I had hoped. Can't complain. flyign to Adelaide tommorow for the ANZPT 2700 main event and possibly the 4k high roller tournament after that. The orignal plan was to stick around in Australia an extra 10 days after that just to enjoy ourselves but I've been feeling really run down and sick and might just return to Toronto and rest for a while. We'll see how I'm feeling then. Still got a chance or 2 to win a tournament before I go.

Peace,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment