Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!



Happy new year all!. Sorry for not updating in forever. Been super busy. After WCOOP I took time off to relax and chill. I spent most of December doing a giant road trip of New Zealand with a good friend of mine whos now living there with a teaching job. He'll be living there permanetly now and I have to say I'm at least a bit jealous.

I'll add a couple of photos from the trip on the blog. We drove from the very bottom of the south island to the very top of the North island of NZ. Saw more of New Zealand than 99.5% of people who live in the country. It was the best time ever.

Leaving Jan 7th for the PCA in the Bahamas and then 4 weeks in Australia after that! Doing the Aussie Millions and possibly an ANZPT while I'm there. Love traveling right now. I expect 2011 will see more traveling for me. Will update more. Promise.

Peace,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment