Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bahamas to Australia


Hello all. Just finished PCA in the Bahamas and am now currently in Melbourne Australia for the Aussie Millions. PCA was an amazing time and a very good trip for me overall. I min cashed in the main event for 15k and chopped a 1k side event for 77k!

Happy to ship another live tournament and I know it won't be my last for the year. Everyone in the poker world was at PCA and it's so awesome to see everyone and meet even more people. It was my 3rd year at PCA and defintely my best and I only ended up playing a total of 4 tournaments. I flew my mom in for the last few days and took time off to spend with her and I'm really happy I did.

I got really sick as soon as I arrived in Melbourne so I've only played 1 side event before the main event which I'll play 2 days from now. Super stoked for this one. I think this will be the highest value 10k I play all year (except the WSOP main of course.) Did a tour with roommates Matt Kay, Joe Serock and Mike Fosco. Met some birds and kangeroos and visited a winery. Very cool day. The next day we played drunken kickball with 2 dozen other poker players which was organized by Tony "Bond18" Dunst. Really fun. Playing very little poker this trip and pleased about it.

Will probaly upload some more pics and maybe some small videos soon.

Peace,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment