Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last day in Australia

It's my last day in australia. I'm in Brisbane trying to figure out what to do on a day that's pouring outside. Our original plans of hitting the waterpark have hit the muck. Ping pong and bowling to start we think.

After Melbourne I was in Adelaide for a week where I played the ANZPT main event and was eliminated on day 1. Then I spent about 10 days in Byron Bay with Serock, Fosco and Ch0ppy in a beach house we rented. Was a pretty cool surfer town. It had 3 great Thai restaurants which made me so happy (my favorite). Flying home tommorow back to TO after being overseas for just under 2 months.

Been a great trip both personally and poker-wise. I miss my place and my TV and will be happy to unload my PVR as soon as I get home. I had a bunch of videos I took in Byron Bay but the stupid little camera I bought somehow deleted everything I took in the past month or so. So I have nothing to post for now but I'll post some pictures off a friends camera when I get them.

All in all, life is good. Things are good. Hopefully not as much snow in TO as I've been hearing from friends back home.

"Getting upset about money for more than like 5 minutes is just stupid"
-Anton Wigg

No comments:

Post a Comment