Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good news for WCOOP, Bad news for TIFF

Looks like I'll be grinding most of WCOOP after all. The TIFF lineup isn't it's best and I'll be able to play most of the WCOOP events. Excitied to try to win a WCOOP bracelet. September is going to be a crazy month. The day after the WCOOP Main event I'm flying to London for the EPT where I'll be playing live tournaments every single day.

This is my Tentative TIFF schedule:
Sat. 11th: Trust (11 AM - Gonna grind WCOOP after screening)
13th: Everything Must Go (4:30 PM), John Carpenter's The Ward (Midnight)
14th: Black Swan (10 AM) Rabbit Hole (2:30 PM) Essential Killing (9:30 PM)
15th: Blue Valentine (6:15 PM) Promises Written in Water (10:45 PM)
18th: KABOOM (12:15 PM) Cave of Forgotten Dreams (9 PM)

Should be grinding WCOOP every day I'm not seeing movies.

Peace,
Simon Charette

No comments:

Post a Comment