Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vegas home. WSOP Time.

So about a week ago I flew out to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker. I haven't been playing much poker since Europe and this month and a half long grind of live poker is gonna mentally and physically exhausting for me. I'm playing most of the no limit hold em events (20 or so) including the main event. I really want a bracelet and there's only one time of the year to get it.

I'm living with an amazing group of players this year: Kevin MacPhee (Imalucsack), Dylan Linde (Imalucsac), Richard Grace (RJMGrace), Matt Kay (Ch0ppy), Joe Serock (Floes), Laurence Houghton (Rivermanl) and John Weekes (Jackpot786). I like our odds of someone in the house winning a bracelet.

I'm 0 for 4 in series events so far. Things haven't gone my way yet but I know they will.

Time to get hungry. Time to get it. Will update more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment